(m) across the caucasus
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"yes I think she only needs 1 more thread with either explaining healing or healing someone. have you heard from Kris? I hope everything is alright haven't heard from him in a few days."

Thistle appreciated that he tried to make her feel better, even if it was gruff and a bit threatening to others, not her. She knew he wouldn't let anyone forget that it was she that kept those few alive after the landslide. And though she was loathe to admit that simply for humility's sake she knew it too be true. Especially in her stubborn viking's case he would have perished quickly had she not saved him or at least been extremely addled for a little while. I do not worry so much when you are around Ragnar. She spoke to him softly.

Thistle wanted to laugh out loud, having realized her husband had held some merit to her teasing at first. She supposed he had been in a delirium and it wasn't exactly fair of her to tease him so. However, she couldn't help it. It was cute when he gave her a coy smirk or chuckled in his deep growl. So she played, however she was by no means not going to allow him what he wanted. She did not think it would hurt, though she had just given birth.

Thistle shifted at his first nip and planted her small feet in different ways. He was a great deal larger than her so it took some maneuvering on her part to hold his weight. She tilted her head then and gave him a small smile but spoke softly Do be careful just in case I did just give birth Ragnar. But then she shifted again and tickled his nose with her tail, still teasing as she always was. I am glad you remember since I forgot. her blue eyes laughing and dancing with mirth as she looked back at him.
Messages In This Thread
(m) across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 26, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:17 PM