Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I'm a day late with this, oops. This round will end next Sunday, 11/27/2016 — and there's no posting order so no worries! :-) @Furiosa , @Isley , @Palisander , @Olive , @Chusi

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Palisander was the first to speak up, inquiring if they would favor their own healers first. Isley piped up soon after, perhaps to assure her mate. “Our own healers will always be our first call,” Arturo was quick to assure the other male shortly after Isley did. He would never choose another over Isley if he could help it. “As Isley spoke, I was thinking more of along the lines that it would benefit to allow our healers to mingle and share their knowledge but that they would be at our disposal if our healers became overwhelmed.” The only time Arturo could see that happening was in all out war and as it was not something he willingly sought he did not foresee it being an immediate issue to be called upon any time soon. Isley spoke that she did not think that they should extend the same freedoms that Blackrocks Depths had and Olive spoke up in polite disagreement. Arturo listened to Olive as she spoke, in turn giving her his rapt attention as she offered an explanation as to why she thought they should share their resources.

Chusi chimed in agreement with Olive and then Furiosa spoke. Palisander hadn't given an actual opinion on it either way, though the gangster suspected he was not for the same conditions of alliance that Blackrock Depths had. Still, this left a stale-mate and it was up to him to broker the end negotiation. Though Deirdre had made an impression upon him he mostly (truthfully) thought of Lotte when he spoke of Donnelaith. “Deirdre seemed to be perfectly fine with the negotiations her and I discussed: their healers for our protection. She wanted nothing more from us and offered us nothing more in return. I think we should stick to the deal her and I parlayed. Keep it simple. It can always be amended in the future if needed.” Arturo decided. He doubted the terms of their business deal would need to be amended and though he knew his answer might not settle well with everyone he hoped that it might sate them. The young queen of Donnelaith had been content with what they had proposed to one another and that was good enough for Arturo. The less complicated a deal was: the better.

Isley spoke up about healing and his gaze slid back to her. “You spoke to me of wanting to instruct us on the basic healing arts. We are all gathered and the floor is yours if you'd like.” Arturo beckoned to the Leifteanant, giving her the opportunity to if she still wished for it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 04:09 AM