Ravensblood Forest head-rush
11 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry! I've been so tired from work but I'll try to reply faster

He didn't have to lurk for very long before he found something. Or rather, something found him! They came bursting from the forest's obscurity with a bellowed command, and at first Nassim let it slip from his mind that he had pledged himself to a family — the family — and couldn't help the nervous energy that lifted his phoenix-feather spine. His tail squished against his rump, the bushy point curling under his belly in a rare moment of complete surprise and nervousness; then, when he finally got a good look at the stranger decked out in a coat of platinum, he couldn't resist smiling broadly, and promptly forgot his job.

I'm Nassim! You're really pretty. The boy pointed this out with pure sincerity, not thinking about how unprompted the comment was, nor how it could be taken. Whatever apprehension he felt upon being discovered had been swiftly replaced by a dogged glee for having found a new face. Who're you? Are you another, uh, cam... come... cramlake? No, that's not right, he blew a small raspberry through his lips and frowned, becoming disgruntled by the difficulty of the word. How had he already forgotten it? Ah, but Arturo had given him another word to use! Associate! That's what Arturo said I was. Are you that?

His tail has slipped away from his bottom by this point and had started swaying between his hocks, probably around the point where Nassim had been thinking hard about his pathetic linquistic skills, and now fanned happily behind him.
j e t t i s o n the rest
roulette us a new
t r a j e c t o r y
Messages In This Thread
head-rush - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: head-rush - by Olive - November 10, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: head-rush - by RIP Nassim - November 20, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: head-rush - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 09:53 PM