Stavanger Bay here, i killed this for you ♥
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
[table width=80%][tr][td]
The first expression that crossed the black-banded Cairn’s stern visage was fashioned not of emotion but of automatic acquiescence. The mutual grooming and shared meal had been healing for Szymon as much as Doe, and with the equilibrium restored in his world, he had slipped back into his old habit of indulging any and every whim that flashed through his plucky wife’s quicksilver mind. It was the words “second wife” that whipped back to haunt him, flying out of reach like a boomerang before winging back to knock him flat. “S-Second wife,” he repeated, keeping his tone quiet and even as he shifted, fitting his body securely around hers as he smoothed his tongue over a handful of flyaways at her nape. It surprised him that Doe would be willing to share him with another female, but the idea — despite being foreign and slightly panic-inducing — wasn’t altogether unpleasant. “Well,” he asked hesitantly, treading carefully, “what are second wives for? Watching cubs, or helping you when they come, or…?” He trailed off, tacking on another question as he placed a string of soft nips down her nape and shoulder: “Tell me about your Furiosa,” he commanded her, drawing out the name in a rumble that bore just the faintest hint of mischief.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 04, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 05, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 09, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 09, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Szymon - November 20, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: here, i killed this for you ♥ - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:38 AM