Stone Circle Danse Macabre
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
A corner of his lip rose as Valette voice her hope that they didn't return. He hoped, too, but if they did, they would have to deal with him. He would make sure of it. While Althaia had not been a member of their family for long, that didn't matter to him. He was taking this personally, since they had the balls to do it on his borders.

He gave her a nod. I appreciate you helping out with them, he said. He knew he should show more gratitude for her for that, but right now, they had business to do. He nodded again when he was placed with the responsibility of moving Althaia's body. He was bigger, stronger, and it would be easier for him. He paused as Valette expressed again the hope that the murderer wouldn't return. It would be a long time before Steady forgave himself for this happening and putting that fear into Valette.

He grabbed the body by the skin of her shoulders, and began to drag it to the spot where Valette was digging the grave. When his Beta was finished, he pushed the body, as gingerly as he could, into the hole. He paused then, looking down at Althaia. I'm sorry I failed you, he said, his voice barely above a whisper. But, he knew he would do what he could to not fail her children. Then, he began to shuffle dirt into the hole to bury Althaia. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:09 AM