Sunbeam Lair See, you almost would be gone if you couldn’t wait for me
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon's blue gaze landed on Shiori as she politely introduced herself and thanked her. A warm smile was the response as well as an inclination of her chin to the small girl. She gave Asterr a quick grin as she was greeted at last and took a few steps back from the girls, giving them some breathing room. She held still as Asterr scolded the other child and she shuffled awkwardly."I apologize for crowding you, it must have overwhelmed you." she said, this time looking at Airi and speaking to her with a more adult tone.

It was then that the reason for being summoned was spoken and Avannon's head tilted with curiosity and interest. So they would learn of Asterr's lineage and history? That would be quite interesting indeed. She paid attention as it was also stated that they would be allowed to share a story too, and she began to piece together a tale that would enchant the children while also teaching them something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: See, you almost would be gone if you couldn’t wait for me - by Avannon - November 20, 2016, 07:32 PM