Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
21 Posts
Ooc —
We can continue this for a bit or fade it out whenever you like, Danni, and say they continued on to find Ferdie behind-the-scenes. I'll toss Kris a message and see if we can't arrange it.

She smiled at the wisdom of his comment on being alone. She was a fiercely willed individual and it had taken a particular outside force to convince her to leave what would have killed her, and just in time, at that. She hadn’t been alone, however; she’d been travelling with Razo ever since.

Serengeti nodded fairly often throughout his dialogue to signal that she was keen to listen to whatever details he wanted to divulge, and she thus began to understand part of the lack of etiquette Fox had mentioned vaguely to her along the way. It seemed Ferdie was between two worlds and somewhat confused. On one hand, he was a wolf, a beast of the unforgiving wilderness with a very specific set of ingrained, evolutionary instincts to guide survival. On the other, he’d picked up or had instilled in him a sense of morality and emotion. The two clashed violently, and there were some wolves, like Fox, who could not understand or sympathise. Ren could.

Jace asked her something then that she should have expected. No, I don’t intend to leave, she murmured gently, but I make no promises.
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM