Sunset Valley Wait for them to ask you who you know
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She waited quietly, a million thoughts coursing through her mind. Perhaps the wolves here did not experience frost, or maybe they had another name for it. With a shudder, she fervently hoped that the latter would be the case. She did not think that she could bear to live in a place that did not get cold enough that the world became icy and cold.

At the mention of other ways to prepare for healing during the winter, her young companion's eyes lit up. Muses raised a delicate eyebrow, surprised that of all the things she had said, the young one had taken to this one in particular. "On one condition." She replied swiftly, a sly smile dancing around her mouth. "Tell me your name." It would do her no good to keep calling him pup. He needed a proper name. "My name is Muses." She softened immediately, easy-going and inviting, as was standard for her.

"I'm not from here, andd I don't know many of the plants, but I'm sure we'll be able to find something useful." She vowed, tail swaying gently.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - October 25, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - November 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - November 03, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - November 30, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Seff - December 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Muses - December 30, 2016, 04:14 PM