Neverwinter Forest Sink your teeth into my flesh
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
It was slightly after the famine that Ondine had entered the Teekon, and she had found the land dreadful at first. She had seen it flower though, and now she could not even think about leaving the Teekon. She had nowhere else to go - or to return to, for that matter. She now had Kjalarr and her future babes, and she certainly would never leave them if she was not forced to do so. Neverwinter was her home now, however foreign it felt.

A greeting bark reached her ears, and her head followed the source of it. A chocolate and silver female stood before her, proudly so, and Ondine adjusted her stance to submissive (even if she hated doing so). She searched the others gaze to look better at the eyes of the female, quite surprised to see the turquoise that was a surprisingly refreshing hue against all the warmer tones. Her own bi-colored eyes soon found something else to focus upon though, as to not look like she was challenging her.

Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you, Kaskara. She greeted kindly with a small smile, still feeling dizzy and not totally in the mood.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Szabala - November 23, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - January 01, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - January 14, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - February 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - February 26, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - March 01, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - March 20, 2017, 03:17 PM