Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre wondered at does words, and breathed in true interest: what wards have you cast against Those That Would Wish You Ill? for her children were an extension of doe, and deirdre had been taught of many wards by the old, wise owl.

she followed doe toward the bed she had created, and intuitively followed the others direction. should doe lay, deirdre would seek to do the same; she desired, too, to feel the belly that carried doe's young, but did not wish to force herself upon the other she so adored. careful indeed! deirdre did not wish to offend the mother, and as her own had gone--perhaps from this world--the young queen did not know of limits, but never desired to test them against those that she trusted, and whom trusted her. yet she leaned forward a measure, nearer and with apparent interest, and though she made herself quite small the queen moved in a way that would truly enable any to see deirdre was not used to being denied. she had been the first to feed for all of her life, and even now this remained true given her status, and though she worked for all she had gained deirdre had not yet heard the word 'no', from any.

but she paused as doe spoke, realizing only then what it was she had been doing and withdrawing feebly with a sheepish glance to her broad, pale paws.

not sickness, a relief to hear! as doe explained, deirdre's ears cupped forward. only men? she inquired innocently, and truly the question was one she wondered about! as she grew from child to teen, deirdre found herself attracted to things about beings of all genders--though skellige seemed to have stolen the heart of her!

blue willow was spoken of, and deirdre murmured quietly, i have not seen her since the famine. she sought prey, and green... though perhaps she had only found paradise. her mother had taught her much, and had given her many of her passions! but deirdre had not been spoken to of the things which doe spoke of. aria, perhaps, she thought idly--was skellige her special one?
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Deirdre - November 22, 2016, 05:30 PM