been called a monster, called a demon
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Ragnar was hellbent in believing that there would be another pack coming to raid or attack them and that they woud be unable to fight back. It was true - their numbers weren't nearly big enough to hold off a small raiding party, but he forgot one important thing - survival wasn't always about fighting to death, pride and honour. It was about making the smartest decision at the right moment. If it meant fleeing and leaving behind everything, but staying alive - Pump wasn't proud enough not to take this option. From her experience - you could start a new life everywhere under one condition - if you were still able to walk this earth. So far she had learned that Ragnar's background and the way he had been taught would never let him understand or accept her - opportunistic - way of life.

Ragnar had misunderstood her question. Pump didn't care, what her subordinates believed in (be it a god or a rock in the river), as long as it didn't interfere with their ability to work and live with others. What she had meant - did the "moon phases" and "stars" really affected the outcome of the hunt? For a person, who had known Nerian longer than Pump, Ragnar should know. "I don't question her beliefs, I want to know, is there any use of "naturalist" as it is?"
Messages In This Thread
been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - May 19, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 26, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 28, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 08:24 AM