Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
"The loving creation of a birthing den is a stronger ward than any spell could create," said Doe, her tail wagging as she gazed around the haven she'd cobbled together for herself and her family. "Love is strength beyond what mere mortals are accustomed to wielding."

And Doe loved Deirdre. Perhaps not as much as she loved others, but even a little love was enough to matter. The shewolf smoothed another lick over the other's forehead as she draw near and then seemed to pull away. "You will not offend me, Dei," she chided, settling on her side so that her bloated belly was more futher displayed. "It is natural to be curious - and you might even feel them move, if you're patient."

She would not have to be very patient, either - they were active pups that lived in her!

A flickering frown creased Doe's coy features, seeming to be on the edge of turning into a smile. "No, not only men, I suppose," she allowed, thinking of Starbuck and Furiosa, and others before them. "The fluttering in your belly is an ancient pull toward a suitible mate. You find Skellige... attractive? Handsome? Strong and brave?" she suggested, eyes querying as she looked on the younger wolf's face. "If you are patient and kind, and if you take good care of it, the little flame you feel for our Leviathan could grow into something strong and wild. When the flame has reached its full power and ripeness, we call it love - but it is not the love you feel for me, but the love a wife feels for her husband.

"The little flame you feel in you is the beginnings of your urgings to breed,"
 Doe explained, perhaps a little fictitiously. In her mother's pack, these feelings had been for a very specific purpose - and for Doe, this was doubly true. The red woman had been born to bear her alpha's young. Still, the dusky shewolf was intent on sharing what she knew of the subject. Such things should not be neglected.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Doe - November 23, 2016, 04:50 AM