Redhawk Caldera you've seen the darkest skies, i know
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's excitement over Finley's return was different than that of the rest of her family. Not to say that it was any less meaningful, but since she had not once ever suspected that her mother wouldn't be back, it was less astounding and more just exciting. That excitement was dampened now by the fact that her mother needed rest and thus could not immediately jump back into being the fun, amusing playmate Liffey remembered her being. And that meant the little river was off on her own again, looking for something to do with herself so that she wouldn't be a bother to her healing mom.

The little Blackthorn bounced across the Caldera, her nose twitching as she went. She'd caught the scent of something that intrigued her for it wasn't anything she really recognized. A smarter wolf might have been nervous about this, but Liffey was simply curious. The good news is it was not actually the sort of animal that posed any real threat to a wolf of five months - just a big, rather seasonably fitting (but probably not realistically resident) bird.

But before Liffey ever spotted the trespassing turkey, she saw the black shape of a packmate instead. The girl paused as she reached the crest of a ridge just a few years ahead of Raven, biting her lip and shrinking low. Though she'd been told that the older girl was her cousin, Liffey still felt nervous at the prospect of actually meeting her on her own. Having such little exposure to anyone outside of their tightknit pack had turned her into a shy creature and being a new member of that tightknit pack did not make Raven any less a stranger to her.

Still, Liffey stood where she was and watched, curiosity gleaming in her brilliantly orange eyes.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - November 23, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - November 23, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - November 25, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - December 01, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - December 02, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - December 12, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - December 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - December 30, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - December 30, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - December 30, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - January 01, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - January 02, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - January 02, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - January 12, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Raven - January 13, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: you've seen the darkest skies, i know - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:11 AM