Neverwinter Forest Sink your teeth into my flesh
fáinne geal an lae
45 Posts
Ooc —
News of Scimitar's death had saddened Szabala; death wasn't something she understood as easily as she understood the meaning of someone being lost. If they were lost, they could still come back- thus why she still believed quite firmly that her father was still alive and well, simply searching for Lucy and cousin Rannoch. Cypress had been much more stressed about his father's absence, and while Szabala missed her father, she simply could not conceive the idea that he might never come back.

Following Scimitar and Eshe's deaths, though, she began to worry. They had been out searching as well. Now she understood the worry Cypress had felt, and it was trembling lips that she imagined her own father suffering a similar fate. But Scimitar and Eshe had been found- and Kieran had not, so the young girl did her best to convince herself that her father was still alive, and doing an honourable and noble thing by continuing his search.

As Cypress had clung tightly to Eshe when Scimitar had first gobe missing, Szabala began to trail her mother- not always sticking right with her, but tagging far enough behind so that she was reassured her mother was still in the pack and not harmed. Once hunger hit her, though, she decided to seek her mother out in earnest to see if she could convince her to go looking for food.

She spotted her mother's form first, and found immediate reassurance in seeing her familiar, stocky form, but slowed her pace once she caught sight of the pale female in a more submissive pose. Seeong the stranger show respect to her mother perked Szabala up, so she trotted to her mother's side and nuzzled her shoulder appreciatively. Szabala was curious about the other female, and though she wasn't painfully shy, she still liked it best when her mother introduced her.
Messages In This Thread
Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Szabala - November 23, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - January 01, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - January 14, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - February 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - February 26, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - March 01, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Cattail - March 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Sink your teeth into my flesh - by Kaskara - March 28, 2017, 10:02 PM