Broken Antler Fen Dilemma Disease
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The alpha offered her a fish, and her ears slicked back, lemon eyes flicking down to her paws. Every bit of her wanted to reject it, to go catch her own food.... But the slimming of her frame was a good indication that she just couldn't keep her stomach full. Timidly, she reached forward and grasped it, teeth digging in and latching on far tighter than she wanted to but pulling it closer nonetheless. 

His correction was like the crack of a whip, and Ammie flinched back. Head hanging, she mumbled underneath her breath before tearing a bite from the fish, chewing with a trembling jaw but still able to eat. 

"B-b-better th-than whaaaaat w-will one d-day b-b-b-b-befall me...." 

She didn't know what Seb was thinking, but if she had she'd surely have put his mind at ease: since moving into her own den across from Brandy and Aduin's, Brandy had been taking very good care of her. It was Ammie who often strayed away or requested to be left alone. Talk of the pups, however, perked her ears and brought a smile to her face. 

"P-Pups! C-congrats! W-When c-c-can I come see th-th-them?"
Messages In This Thread
Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 12, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 12, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 24, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 28, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - December 10, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - December 10, 2016, 02:04 PM