Stone Circle Only need the sun when it starts to snow
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been watching over Keoni, worried that she didn't seem as playful as before her dip in the icy waters of the river. But, he still had to divide his time between his daughter and securing the borders. While the majority of his time was spent with Keoni, his patrols this time around had been longer than he expected. 

When he returned, it was to the backside of Mirabelle running out of the clearing his den was in. He thought it odd, but maybe she had heard him coming and thought she'd be in trouble. He approached the den, sticking his head inside and expected to see Keoni. But, the only thing that greeted him was Mirabelle's scent mingled with his daughter's. 

With a growl, Steady backed out of the den, and made a brisk pace to Mirabelle's den. Normally, he would have been respectful of her den, of her privacy, but not if she had taken his daughter. Steady wasn't in the most logical of minds, his worry of Keoni taking over the part of his brain that might have made him consider Mirabelle was helping Keoni, not harming her. But. That part didn't kick in. 

He dove into Mirabelle's den, and at the sight of his daughter gagging, and her body shaking, he turned on Mirabelle, thinking she had made Keoni sick. He growled, and attacked. The smallness of the den didn't exactly help, as he was a big wolf, but he snapped at her, hoping to grab onto flesh. Any and all logic was replaced with fear; fear of losing another pup. He wouldn't let it happen. Couldn't let it happen.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 25, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 27, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 29, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 08:54 AM