Shadow Mountain you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
He gets his answer, however unexpected it may be and so his ears give a little flick. Something had made him think the dark male might know this place. But, with even ground on that matter between them, Inari strives for less hesitance and to hit a full stride with ease. "No," he replies with a small shake to his head. He spares a glance past the other wolf with the next breath to peer deeper into the sceneries. Not too different from what he does know.. "Maybe I do not need to," he added thoughtfully and kept his voice low as he did, despite the warmth the stranger's light steps over the terrain wanted to inspire.

He has to keep up. He wants to stay nearby, so it leaves him little time to consider the issue at outstanding length.

Before he can catch himself lagging back too badly, he adjusts his own speed with a few bursts. It does the trick and distance erases quickly. Inari uses the opportunity, while brief as it is, to nip at the stranger's flank before leaning off with his own momentum in tow. He doesn't surge on forward and away as he felt he could if he wanted. He prefers to keep more evenly matched, and closer just to see.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand - by Inari - November 25, 2016, 02:51 AM