Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
 sorry for holding things up guys! My retail job + family visiting has killed my time, sorry loves :c

Isley perked up some when she was addressed, given the floor as she had expressed interest in teaching. The few herbs she had with her and had managed to gather fresh and already had some dried were laid out neatly in front of her. "I had prepared just a few simple, easy to find options to ensure that anyone could find them, should they need them. She  explained. She picked up a marigold plant, turning so the yellow flower could be seen. "You won't find many left, but come spring, the marigold is bountiful. It has a bitter taste but will help heal small wounds and fight infection from setting in."  

The next was Chervile, it's sprigs of leaves a little harder to identify. "If you happen to find this plant, Chervile, it and its roots are useful. The leaves will settle an upset stomach, the roots will treat and defend against infection."  She had also brought Tormentil to show, it's yellow flowers faded somewhat. "These plants, the Tormentil, don't usually reach higher than your shoulders and are good for not only infections but fighting weak poisons - it can make the difference between life and death if ingested early enough."  Isley didn't want anyone worrying of course, but, she had to explain herself properly. 

"It is a small sample of what I have found both within our borders and outside -  should any of our scouts seek travel I would happily prepare a bundle of my stock as a preventative."  She said as she stepped back to return to Palisander's side. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Hemlock - November 26, 2016, 10:11 AM