Silver Creek the sword of martin the warrior
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
It was sad to hear the news of Laurel and Indra's whereabouts confirmed for her, she just couldn't believe that they had chosen that monster of their Mother... yet she would admit that Reek was good at seeming good when you first met him... as time went on though you got to see him for who he really was.  Greedy and self-centered. She understood now why Saena was gone now.  Of course she would wait for her children, for a Mother never forgets.

When she heard of Laika's  disapearence it felt like a slap to the face and she took a few steps back eyes wide with surprise.  "Laika wasn't with you?"  She asked, heart racing.  Laika couldn't be gone... just couldn't.  It felt unreal.  Perhaps Laika had just fallen abck a little and would would be back shortly.  Maybe it was just the opposite of what Casmir had originally hoped.  Maybe he had just made it back to the Creek before her.  So with a calming breath, she spoke to of course reasure Casmir, but mostly herself.  "Oh, well maybe Laika just fell back a little... maybe she'll be here in a few days time."  It didn't sound all that convincing, even to her, still she had to hope for the best.

For some moments she was silent, but then began to speak and inform Casmir on all the important events that he had missed.  "Well... Rowan gave birth to Mona and Cortland Mayfair which you might already know," even though the though of Laika missing troubled her, the thought of those pups made her smile.  "My sister Natashe also joined us and there's a potential recruit named Tivona who seems like she'll join..." for a brief moment she paused, then a small twinkle appeared in her eyes, "and Hestbro as he tells me you call him, has really missed you."  She paused again racking her brain for anything else when she remembered the news of Amber's leaving.  "And the last thing is that my sister Amber got pregnant and ran off with some dude I don't know... it's not as bad as it sounds, but it still seems quite stupid to me that Amber would do such a thing."
Messages In This Thread
the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 16, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 17, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 17, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 24, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 25, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 29, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - December 17, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 10:39 PM