Blacktail Deer Plateau The hunger games
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Correct me if I'm wrong but pups can be left unsupervised at a rendezvous site because it's huge and stuff. :D I'm powerplaying "a wolf" dropping food there for them.

It had been only one day since the cubs had been let loose in the enormous rendezvous site Peregrine had picked for them, and already Saēna had found her own personal hiding place. It was within a hollowed out log, and she was just small enough to fit comfortably into it. That was where the young mottled pup was now, curled up and peering out of the end of the log at her litter mates and cousins across the clearing.

Although she was still very young and didn't know the concept of size particularly well, she was somewhat confident that they couldn't reach her in here. It was a double edged sword, for while they couldn't reach her, Saēna also couldn't reach the juicy piece of deer haunch that was suddenly dropped by an adult at the edge of the clearing. Her eyes widened and her little tummy growled, and she squirmed forward in the log, but her eyes instinctively darted left and right, searching for the oppressive Osprey Jr.

When the coast seemed clear, the smallest pup made a break for it, dashing across the clearing toward the still-warm meat as though her very life was on the line.
Messages In This Thread
The hunger games - by Saēna - May 28, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: The hunger games - by Pura - May 29, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The hunger games - by Saēna - June 10, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: The hunger games - by Pura - June 20, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: The hunger games - by Saēna - July 04, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: The hunger games - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: The hunger games - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 09:35 AM