Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander watched as Isley took the stage. He watched her with pride in his orange eyes. He listened carefully though because this was something he could use in the future. His eyes followed each of the plants, remembering them along with their faint scent. Hopefully he could help Isley find more of these plants come spring.

His eyes were on Isley the whole time, not even hearing Olive's question or how she was shifting her body. Palisander had that playful smirk on his face while watching his mate. She was the better one of them two, most definitely. When there was a moment of silence he cleared his throat. After all he didn't need the reminder from the other female that the stone needed to be given.

Palisander was careful, one that knew key moments. This was a key moment in his eyes seeing that this would determine Olive her trust in him. "I'd like to present something too. Olive found a moonstone a week ago," he started speaking, of course first giving credit where credit was due. It would only help boost the trust he was creating. "A moment," he spoke and then trotted off. He grabbed the stone from under a bush he hid there and then returned with the moonstone in his mouth. He placed it before Arturo's feet. "To Olive knowledge they have healing properties too hence why it was currently in my possession so Isley and I could find out the healing properties. Yet, as promised to Olive I would present it to you, Arturo, at the next family meeting. It is a gift from us to show our respect and gratitude. We would like it if you would keep it close and in your possession so we can call upon it if we may need it."

Palisander lifted his muzzle a bit proudly and looked at Olive if he said that right. He paused briefly so she might add something, or perhaps even Isley wanted to add something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Palisander - November 28, 2016, 06:51 AM