Sunbeam Lair ༺ No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again ༻
4 Posts
Ooc —
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Her serenity was praiseworthy, unwavering against the uncertainty of her encounter with a stranger. Nirvana was no danger to the kind dragoness or her hold anyway, but it was always prudent to be skeptic of eccentric foreigners like herself. That was her own opinion, of course, since father had always tried to teach her the art of rational trust, but Nirvana's irrational insecurity had always obstructed his teachings.

Ah! she exclaimed softly, You are most kind, Asterr. I will do what's within my reach to repay you. You have my loyalty! she promised again, bending her neck to show the respect she had just professed to her new leader. But then an even brighter thought crossed her mind, heightening the excitement written across her features. I can teach you how to meditate! she suggested cheerfully, It is very useful, she added as she climbed down the rock to place herself on an even level with the black beauty.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ༺ No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again ༻ - by Nirvana - November 29, 2016, 12:19 AM