Stone Circle Elected for Parenthood
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened to her words carefully, knowing they were true. He had given her that exact advice, and now she was repaying the favor. He frowned a little when Ezekiel's name was brought up, and he couldn't help but think, He was a fool to leave you. But, Steady knew in his heart that his brother couldn't have left her, and the pack, without good reason. It just didn't seem like him. Or Niita, for that matter. 

He was glad to hear positive emotions where Nikai and Keoni were concerned. If she had felt anything but, he would have done his best to release her of any responsibility in parenting them. She could have become a fun Aunt, as with Adeline, if she wanted. But, it didn't seem like she wanted to be set apart like that, and it warmed him to know he had someone by his side through this. 

She seemed to ramble about her heat, having pups, he having pups, and then her loyalty. He didn't like Eden's name coming up, as he wished nothing but death for the female. He shook his head side to side. I would never compare you to her, he said firmly. It would never enter my mind in any kind of doubt that you would think of doing that. And, he meant that. 

Ridding his mind of the traitor, it went back to pups, and he chuffed a few moments later in a sort-of laugh. We could both have pups if we had each other's, he said jokingly. He could have pups, and she could have pups, and they both could have pups.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 11:47 PM