Stone Circle It snowed last night
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Keoni seemed to settle down, and her shivering seemed to be slowing. These were good signs, right? This meant that what he was doing was working? He couldn't be sure, but he continued to groom her until Valette showed, a sight for sore eyes.

His expression said it all, begging for her to help, though not even knowing if she could. But, his partner seemed to understand immediately what happened, and jumped into action, grabbing Keoni and headed for the den. Steady was quickly up on his paws and following after her, worried they wouldn't be able to get their daughter warm enough, or quickly enough. He shook his fur out again at the opening of the den, trying to get as dry as he possibly could. When he entered the den, Valette was curled around Keoni, and grooming her much as he did. He went to the other side of Keoni and laid down, trying to get close enough to share his body heat. Do you think she'll be okay? he asked.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
It snowed last night - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by Steady - November 23, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by Steady - November 23, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2016, 04:52 AM
RE: It snowed last night - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: It snowed last night - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: It snowed last night - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: It snowed last night - by Steady - December 11, 2016, 09:35 PM