Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
True, she did not think Flaris dangerous. Indeed she could not willingly understand why she felt so fiercely protective over Asherah's virtue (though she knew her to have lain with Ar-Khalba, that was a different beast, and so less tangible than when the scent of need was thick in Ragna's nose.) She was naturally protective of those she had chosen, but she could not admit that Flaris was a danger. Annoying, perhaps, with his silver tongue and loose inhibitions. But not dangerous. So why still did she feel she had to be a total cockblock. Friend, she muttered, then conceded, we have met.

Ragna was not blind to Asherah's enjoyment, though she chose to ignore it for the more pressing matter at hand. This was a competition, one that she was losing simply by virtue of anatomy and charm. Flaris was more charming than she, he wielded words as expertly as she wielded her own claws. And in the end only he could provide the pleasure Asherah sought, sting though that thought might. Yet Ragna would not lose so easily.

She turned then to Asherah, a desperate thought catching quickly, the words tumbling from her hungry mouth before she could think through them. Do you not recall? she asked, her voice ice, lovely to look upon but cold and sharp to touch. I am kurrgaru. My touch is sacred, a favor from Molech, to lie with me-- she paused, stumbled over her words. To lie with her, is that truly what she wanted? Never before had she desired nor paid much mind to matters of the flesh. This was lust she felt, just as carnal as her vice of wrath yet far more unfamiliar. It didn't settle well, like lukewarm water it made her skin feel off.

Ragna shook her head, slipping away with a meekness not befitting her absolutely ripped bode. Desire still flooded her, but the throbbing want was quickly giving way to insecurity, which gave way to anger. Do as you wish, she finally snapped. But do not think you'll see him again, not once you have given him all he seeks. Truly she made assumptions about Flaris' habits and Asherah's desires, but in Ragna's mind it seemed only right that he was only interested in that which he could bed. And Asherah? What woman would want to be used so? None, in Ragna's understanding.

She cast a single fiery glance to them both, then fled, desire and anger burning out, replaced by the ashes of regret and insecurity.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM