Ravensblood Forest Cuppa joe in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The warning was taken seriously and Dakarai ducked his head again, eyes lowering quickly to show he meant not to insult the authoritive male.His offer was accepted however, and that filled Dakarai with some hope that he would make it into Teaghlaigh after all. He still needed to heal, for his legs were not yet strong enough to assist in taking down a doe, much less a bull from a herd. Arturo made the gesture for them to begin the walk, and so Dakarai movd forward keeping his tail below Arturo's and slightly flattening his ears as well.

"I am not yet sure if I have questions for you, as it isn't my right to ask any to begin with but if you have something you need to ask me, dont hesitate" he said politely. He walked silently for a moment, trying to decide what to talk about. He supposed talking about how he met Olive and began this whole situation would be proper, so he opened his maw already the lips curving into a smile at the thought of his and Olive's first meeting.

"I was exploring the vast expanse of territories around Teekon, trying to familiarize myself with the different terrain before choosing where to settle down.I had wandered into the Sunspire, into a beautiful meadow and i saw Olive laying there. She seemed so in tune to the earth that i was hesitant to bother her. Im glad i did though. We talked for hours,and i began to court her."

Dakarai paused and flicked his gaze toward Arturo, though his eyes never strayed above chest level. He wanted to make it clear that he loved Olive and wasn't just some brute ruled by his savage hormones."I never had any other intention then to stay by her side, flings aren't something i enjoy. She responded in kind, and we spent the night together, sleeping by each others side. She asked me to come home with her, but i explained that i needed to explore for a while more. She understood immediately, and i promised her i would return no matter what."

After he had finished that little speech he sighed heavily, thinking of how he had stumbled across Blackfeather Wood's Borders. He had retreated over the line immediately, but was afraid they would track his scent down and hurt him for intruding. He told Arturo that quickly and continued to explain "I didn't want to be harmed before seeing Olive agan, so i placated them by saying i wanted to join. They let me in as a associate of sorts, but i never fet safe. Their borders were marked with blood for feck's sake. So after only a week at most i tried to sneak away, but was met and attacked at the borders by one of their guards. She did what she did and I escaped."  He sighed heavily, closing his eyes as he remembered how he had ran for what had seemed like hours, stopping occasionally to frantcally wash himself in a stream to hide his scent.
Messages In This Thread
Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - November 27, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 15, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:13 PM