Redhawk Caldera when i see you again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt almost nervous as she looked up at her mother, waiting for her to respond. Finley was her mom, but it had been so long since they had actually spent real time together (watching her nap didn't count). She smiled at the words her mother spoke, but was uncertain how to respond except to giggle softly. Her eyes wandered to follow Fin's gaze and her ears fell back when it occurred to her where they were and (subsequently) what her mom must be feeling sad about.

Now she really didn't know what to say. Liffey had inherited much from both of her parents - some good, some not great. Finley's inability to articulate when it came to emotional situations was one of the not great she had gotten. The girl kneaded the ground with her toes nervously. Though her anxiety was caused by her struggle to come up with a way to comfort her mother, she pressed herself against Finley's side, seeking comfort in reverse for her own inability to comfort. Liffey was unaware of the irony, however, as she pushed her muzzle into Fin's soft fur and sighed.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 09:07 PM