Sea Lion Shores smite him with the edge of the sword
67 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=55%][tr][td]
the seas of his memory had been warm swells that licked gently the feet of swimmers and bore them into sandy coves that glistened with coral-colours and the leap of exotic fish. armand had never known waters that could kill and freeze until now, and now he stood with his back unto it to face its king. the brine that lapped about the palazzo had been a kind sort — armand felt a sort of heady dread rising in him now as he glanced over one bony shoulder toward the dark horizon of saltwater. but why should he fear, when this wolven poseidon stood now upon the sands and commanded the drink to be calm?
"yes," armand agreed, and laughed boyishly. "but she is beautiful. i should like to court her," the ganymede jested nonsensically, but he meant each word, for it was still death he sought. his eyes danced with some misunderstood glint. "will you show me?" show him how to die, how to take himself beneath the surface, and part his jaws for her kiss, and feel her tongue trailing the depths of his throat, until she had drunk up his breath and armand was no more.[/tr][/td][/table]
if i am an angel, paint me with black wings
Messages In This Thread
smite him with the edge of the sword - by Armand - November 21, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: smite him with the edge of the sword - by Skellige - November 29, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: smite him with the edge of the sword - by Armand - December 01, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: smite him with the edge of the sword - by Skellige - December 05, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: smite him with the edge of the sword - by Armand - December 05, 2016, 11:19 PM