Bitterroot Valley lfg temple of ahn’qiraj
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Going to get this moving! Sorry for the delay; I just wanted to make sure I had everyone in here who wanted to join.
Let’s say one bull and two cows to make it easy on these guys. One of the cows has an injured leg.

[table width=80%][tr][td]
Although his first response was always wariness when it came to strange wolves, Szymon was pleased that his call to hunt had garnered some interest. He was not a particularly experienced tracker, but he thought he smelled blood when he bent his head to the flurry of tracks. “Szymon,” he said quietly, drawing a careful breath, “Blackrock Depths.” Producing the consonant-heavy words without a hitch gave him confidence as he looked to the charcoal female with a brief cant of his scar-riddled muzzle. The other female seemed less inclined to give her name, but that didn’t trouble him in particular; she was an odd color, appearing to have white fur over a black undercoat, and her pelt was marked with various marking that he simply assumed were scars. “I am f-from the bay,” he uttered, his bass timbre guttural and husky as he tried to keep his voice down, “and your p-prey is new to me.” He gestured toward the tracks with a quizzical expression, his golden eyes shifting from one female to the other.

One set of the tracks bore deeper imprints than the other, denoting a heavier animal.  Of the remaining two, only one seemed to be a pristine set of tracks; the other was oddly patterned, often missing the left hind print.  He had no way of knowing that it pointed to an intermittent limp in the animal.  Nor could he decode the reason for the occasional left hind print having a strange shape: it was most often the cloven tips of the hoof itself, revealing that the animal was loathe to put full pressure on it, and the tips dragged listlessly in some areas to express fatigue.

“Can you r-read these tracks?” he asked helplessly.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - November 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Rebekka - November 22, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - December 06, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Rebekka - December 25, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - January 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2017, 11:02 AM