Blackfeather Woods Parasites in my stomach
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She had grown with death. Mother had introduced it to them early in life, enforcing that they would die, all of them. There was no going around it. She had long accepted her death, and the death of others (though it did not make their passing any less painful), and was especially callous towards it. Especially with those she did not know. My mother was someone once, and yet her skull now adorns the Redgrove and her pelvis is a conduit in the Temple, The sting still hit her heart, but it was like passing through thorns; tiny bites rather than slashes. The spirit of that wolf is somewhere now, gone from its body. There is nothing I can do about it; nothing you can do. They are dead,

She was amazed that she had not told him about the Dark Brotherhood sooner, but he asked now, and she would give her answer. There are those who worship Mephala, and there are those who impart her will to the world; those are the Dark Brotherhood, She recalled what her mother had explained to them about the Brotherhood, what their purpose was; they were not just some blood-loving cult (though it felt like it sometimes). Brother Kove and I are priests; we use magic and herbs to protect our own and harm those who are against us. My brother Cicero is a spy; he gathers information, of any kind, and uses it to our advantage. Sister Nemesis and Damien are assassins; they kill and torture our enemies.[/q] She turned to the mark then, recalling when they had earned it. [q]Nothing can be taken without sacrifice; something of equivalence must be given. In order for one to earn their place in the Brotherhood, they must offer up another's life. That is why the mark is red; when we first receive it, it is made out of blood,
Messages In This Thread
Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - November 27, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 03, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 04, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 05, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 06, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 06, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 07, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 19, 2016, 05:59 PM