Redhawk Caldera well, if this is fate then we'll find a way to cheat
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Please don't be mom, Raven thought, lips pressing together. Anyone but mom. Although she knew Fox loved her, she also knew the Alpha female might attack first, ask questions later if she discovered her daughter in this (apparent) state. When it was Elwood who appeared, a great breath of relief gusted out of her. She could see the concern on his face and hear it in his voice, though at least he stopped to question her before doing anything else.

"This is not what it looks like," Raven exclaimed hastily. Her lips parted to crack a half-crazed joke about eating a big meal—which wouldn't explain the enlarged teats at all—when it struck her like a bolt of lightning. "I think—" she started to say, then stopped abruptly as she pondered whether it was even possible. She hadn't even experienced her first heat, though she was probably near enough to that milestone. And she'd been spending lots of time around the pregnant Alpha female...

"I think," she began again after a solid ninety seconds' pause, "this might be a pseudo-pregnancy." As the words left her lips, they felt right. But aware that Elwood might not take her at her word, her yellow eyes flashed to his face, then flicked downward and sideways. "I swear it can't be the real thing. I've never..." She may have been an aspiring medic but this was her uncle, so she hoped he understood exactly what she was trying to say. "I'd never," Raven added because that needed to be said too; she would never betray her pack this way!
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, if this is fate then we'll find a way to cheat - by Raven - December 08, 2016, 09:05 AM