Ravensblood Forest Cuppa joe in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai smiled at Arturo's comment about his and Olive's quick courtship, and he ducked his head like an Embarrassed youth. "Yes..you are right. But it was made nonetheless and I hold no regret. It was like our souls were meant to be one, and when we met, they just clicked" he said, his voice dropping in volume as he puzzled over how to explain what it felt like. Arturo then asked why he needed to Placate the Blackfeather wolves, asking if he trespassed and his eyes widened "No! well..yes technically. I was chasing a rabbit, and it crossed the borders. I was not paying attention to my surroundings and had gone a few tail lengths over the border when i realized what i had done. I retreated back over the line and was going to leave" he explained quickly. He didn't need Arturo thinking he had intruded on another pack, though having the male think he was a fool was not much better.

"But then I began to worry whether they would hunt me down after finding my scent. I had noticed the strong scent of blood that marked their borders and decided to choose the safest option. I howled for their leader and asked for acceptance. I had planned to leave soon after, but could never find time to escape. It was when everyone seemed to be asleep that i tried to sneak away, and was caught by a female on the borders. She attacked me and i fought back, eventually escaping" he finished explaning and shook his head "I should have just stayed on the borders and explained why i had crossed"  he admitted.
Messages In This Thread
Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - November 27, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 15, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:13 PM