Golden Glade Hells Angels
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon thought about it for another moment, looking over her shoulder toward the trees, in the direction of the tunnels. Aspen had told her some of the goings on before she had arrived in the Teekon Wilds, and Shalon knew the woman had nightmares of her previous life. She could only assume that he was from her previous pack, but she wasn't sure who he was. Shalon knew of Aspen's brothers, and had neglected to ask of their names, rather only hearing their deeds. Shalon's gaze narrowed slowly as the male mentioned his leaving Aspen on bad terms. Surly, if this male had been one of her abusers he wouldn't show up here. One wasn't that dump, were they? "I have never heard the name." She conceded, "I will call her, for I fear that now is the time she face her demons." 

Slowly she raised her maw to the sky, a sad and mournful song rose from her throat as she called for the pale and graceful Queen. She tried her hardest to convey the need for weariness, and strength to the Queen. Perhaps to prepare her for the possibility of seeing one should would rather forget. As he song finished Shalon stared at the man stoicly, before lowering her voice to just shy of a whisper. "I care not who you are Onai, if you dare to hurt my Queen..." She took a step forward in warning, her hackles rising slightly to make herself like more intimidating, "I will end you. None shall ever see or hear from you again. You will simply cease to exist. Do you understand?" Shalon would do her utmost to fullfil the threat should the Queen become offended. Perhaps this would be warning enough for the male. His sister was deeply loved within the Glade, and he would not survive an encounter with this pack should something happen to the Queen everyone loved so dearly. This was not that past, where Aspen was weak and defenenceless, now she was a ruler, and she was not one to be pushed around. "Aspen is much changed from the girl you knew. I can assure you. Tread lightly Onai."

Shalon couldn't be sure, but she had her suspicions of exactly who this male was. She could only hope her thoughts were wrong.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Hells Angels - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Shalon - December 08, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Shalon - December 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Shalon - December 08, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Shalon - December 08, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Hells Angels - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 06:56 PM