Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I'll have this archived. <3

“Huh,” Ira murmured when she explained that she had two brothers, a twin as it was but that he had died when they had been small. For a moment, Ira, who had been an only child (whether it was coincidence or not) wondered what it was like to have siblings but then realized that he was glad he didn’t because that meant sharing the spotlight and attention with someone else and Ira was decidedly not good at sharing; not to mention as a narcissist he rather liked the spotlight big and bright and trained on him. “It better not,” Ira grumbled only half teasingly blushing slightly when she kissed his nose. “I heard long distance relationships don’t tend to work out,” He remarked in a thoughtful tone but then grinned impishly at her. “I’m all for proving them dead wrong.” Considering it meant showing off it was rather up the haughty Prince’s alley.

“Hmm?” Ira inquired at her question about his ‘real dad’ not understanding the what she was asking or what she was implying. It took him a moment to realize that she thought Jinx was his biological mother (admittedly, it wasn’t that hard to imagine since they were both, for the most part, white wolves). For a moment he considered letting her continue on with her belief but she had been honest with him and he had the weirdest desire to be honest with her, too. “Dead I guess, same with my mother. They abandoned me so I really don’t care whether they breathe or not. Jinx and I aren’t actually biologically related but she is my mother and it’s worth a hell of a lot more than any sort of genetic claim,” He didn’t speak about his biological parents’ abandonment — not even to Jinx. He didn’t like to talk about it because it was what he feared the very most in the world: abandonment.

“Nope, just me.” They way he resolutely liked it.

Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM