Grouse Thicket you been after me a long while
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He had run for as long as his legs could carry him but they could not last forever. Hadraniel had come to the woods several day ago but had ended up remaining there longer than he had originally intended to. He couldn't bring himself to leave the neighboring forest of the malkaria and a part of him wondered if he should return to their borders and ask for forgiveness. He had swore that he would never become like his father but it appeared Hadraniel was a hypocrite much like the very man he despised. 

He had forced back his emotions since his departure from Giana and his children, but as the days went by it was slowly growing more difficult to fight the feelings he felt inside. Anger was the strongest of all emotions and he wanted nothing more than to rip the heads off of those that opposed him, and those that denied him the rights he wanted. Frustrated and burning with hatred on the inside, Hadraniel began his task at finding something to take his rage ourt on and a sleeping bystander seemed like the perfect victim.

Mischievous, sinful eyes scanned the unfortunate young man that rest along the clearing's floor and just as Hadraniel aimed for his first attack, an unforgettable scent caused him to stop dead in his tracks. He sucked in a breath as he looked down at the assumed stranger only to realize that this wasn't a stranger at all. "Paschar?"
Messages In This Thread
you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 07, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 09, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 10, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 14, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 15, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 19, 2016, 10:39 AM