Broken Antler Fen Dilemma Disease
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ammie chewed the meat without tasting, eyes focused intensley on the fish as she listened to Seb -- she couldn't hunt, she couldn't patrol, and now she couldn't even see the pups. Her voice, degected, wasn't as argumentive as her words suggested -- her shoulders sagged and she eventually just lowered herself to the earth competely, and could wolves cry, tears would have been soaking her face. Sure, she tried to give reason, but her hope had already died: her talk with Pearl about playing with them and teaching them warrior skills.... Those were now void. Some part of Ammie didn't even want to see them anymore, because though she knew it wasn't contagious -- it didn't occur to her that it might be genetic, or even just take a long period of time to kick in --  now Seb had her nervous that maybe it just took a while a set in, or maybe it was genetic and only Brandy and her children would have it too.

"If it w-w-w-were contagious, Brandy and Aduin would ha-have been sick by now I-I think -- I've been s-s-sleeping in a den across from t-their own, and Brandy spends e-everyday with me. It's been w-weeks -- Od-Odette is a pup too, y-y'know, and she isn't s-sick."
Messages In This Thread
Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 12, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 12, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 12, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - November 24, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - November 28, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Ambrosia - December 10, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Dilemma Disease - by Sebastian - December 10, 2016, 02:04 PM