Grouse Thicket you been after me a long while
maybe let's not
14 Posts
Ooc — Raccoondog
Paschar was just beginning to slip away into sweet slumber when a stirring nearby awoke him. At first when he heard the crunching of leaves around him he stayed perfectly still, opening one eye to look around. He was timid to move from where he sat, and unsure if what was near was even alive. For all he knew he might be being stalked by a gust of wind blowing the leaves. It wasn't until he heard the voice call his name that he freaked out, leaping to his feet and scrambling to catch himself from falling with a yelp.

He whirled around to face another male, his thick agouti fur puffed out like a fluffy porcupine. The look on his face was one of pure fear, but he tried his best to look big and strong. Suddenly, looking at the face of the other male, something clicked in his mind. He knew this guy, and this guy had known him too. Finally he could put a name to the face, and his fear turned to joy. Hadraniel! He exclaimed happily, bounding forwards and pressing his head into his cousins pelt. He stood there for a second, overwhelmed that he'd found Hadraniel, and content to simply stand there and hug him.
Messages In This Thread
you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 07, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 09, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 10, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 14, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Paschar - December 15, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: you been after me a long while - by Hadraniel - December 19, 2016, 10:39 AM