Horizon Ridge In the Eyes of a Young Girl
<div><span style="color:#3ad483;">I</span><span style="color:#46da8c;"> </span><span style="color:#52e096;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee69f;">a</span><span style="color:#6beda8;">v</span><span style="color:#77f3b1;">e</span><span style="color:#83f9bb;"> </span><span style="color:#8fffc4;">a</span><span style="color:#80f6b4;"> </span><span style="color:#71eca3;">t</span><span style="color:#62e393;">h</span><span style="color:#52d983;">e</span><span style="color:#43d073;">o</span><span style="color:#34c662;">r</span><span style="color:#25bd52;">y</span><span style="color:#33c664;"> </span><span style="color:#41cf75;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd887;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee098;">a</span><span style="color:#6ce9aa;">t</span><span style="color:#7af2bb;"> </span><span style="color:#88fbcd;">s</span><span style="color:#7ffcca;">e</span><span style="color:#76fcc7;">l</span><span style="color:#6dfdc4;">f</span><span style="color:#65fdc0;">l</span><span style="color:#5cfebd;">e</span><span style="color:#53feba;">s</span><span style="color:#4affb7;">s</span><span style="color:#49ffba;">n</span><span style="color:#47ffbd;">e</span><span style="color:#46ffc0;">s</span><span style="color:#45ffc4;">s</span><span style="color:#44ffc7;"> </span><span style="color:#42ffca;">a</span><span style="color:#41ffcd;">n</span><span style="color:#40f9c2;">d</span><span style="color:#3ff3b8;"> </span><span style="color:#3eedad;">b</span><span style="color:#3de6a3;">r</span><span style="color:#3ce098;">a</span><span style="color:#3bda8e;">v</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">e</span><span style="color:#3ad688;">r</span><span style="color:#3ad88d;">y</span><span style="color:#3ada92;"> </span><span style="color:#3bdb97;">a</span><span style="color:#3bdd9c;">r</span><span style="color:#3bdfa1;">e</span><span style="color:#3be1a6;">n</span><span style="color:#33e5b1;">'</span><span style="color:#2aeabc;">t</span><span style="color:#22eec7;"> </span><span style="color:#19f2d3;">a</span><span style="color:#11f6de;">l</span><span style="color:#08fbe9;">l</span><span style="color:#00fff4;"> </span><span style="color:#08f9e4;">t</span><span style="color:#11f3d4;">h</span><span style="color:#19edc4;">a</span><span style="color:#21e6b3;">t</span><span style="color:#29e0a3;"> </span><span style="color:#32da93;">d</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">i</span><span style="color:#4cda95;">f</span><span style="color:#5de0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#6fe6b8;">e</span><span style="color:#80edca;">r</span><span style="color:#92f3dc;">e</span><span style="color:#a3f9ed;">n</span><span style="color:#b5ffff;">t</span></div>
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Speaking with his friend was one of the most comforting things the cinnamon wolf could do. The Viking brought a different perspective on almost every topic. He had way more experience with the finer sex than did the teddy bear (whether that is good or bad seeing his multiple wives). Besides that point he did have good advice for the male. It was to wait and become good friends and then start to make her fall in love. This simple piece of advice would (hopefully) prove to be very helpful later in the male’s life.

The cinnamon wolf sniggered when the male mentioned that he thought that Gavriil and Thistle would have been mates. It was a foreign idea to the male, he had truthfully never thought about it. Maybe in another life they would have been mates but right now Thistle was Ragnar’s, and Ragnar was Thistle’s. No amount of love or lust would ever drive the teddy bear to change that fact. Out of respect for both the wolves he wouldn’t go after her. This idea was driven into his head when the Viking shot him a look that couldn’t be mistaken for anything but ‘don’t even try’. ”You two are too perfect for me to try even go after Thistle. Plus you would kill me, and I like living.” Gavriil spoke in a half nervous voice sensing the ruined mood.

After Ragnar gave the auburn pelted male a ‘slap on the back’ he continued to drive in the fact that it may take some time before Pump came around. This wasn’t an issue for Gavriil, he would like her all the same (if not more) in the years to come. If fate had it that Pump would still reject Gavriil sure he would find someone else but the ebony wolf would hold a special place in his heart. The wolf hybrid would be his first love and heartache. If the gods allowed it she would also be his first lover, and wife. Now was no time to dream about the uncertain future. For now he had to focus on getting her to open up to him and become more than just friends. It was true that Pump was the most difficult female but she was worth it. The way she spoke was full of pride and certainty. Her eyes radiated supremacy but her face exposed gentleness. Her hunting prowess and her simple smiles took Gavriil by the heart. The way she had kissed him on the check after rejecting him, or the time she had shown him how to hunt seals. Every one of their interactions stood out in his head as special. What hurt the most was knowing that these conversations and events were nothing to Pump. He felt lighting when they touched, but she felt a simple brush of a packmate. ”Thanks Ragnar, ill take it slow and I wont make anymore mistakes. I do have a question when can I see the pups? I know you have your ritual and everything but once that is over I do want to see your children.” Gavriil spoke with his head down and in submission.

The male was overly excited for the moment when he would finally get to meet the newest editions to their pack. Pups were Gavriil’s second favorite thing besides his rock. Okay and maybe Pump. But pups were still his third most favorite thing in the entire universe. Which is pretty much really awesome considering his two (second and third) favorite wolves had them. He had loads of games planned out for the new pups. One called chase the leaf, where Gavriil would run after a leaf and the pups would laugh at him because he would look like a doofus. In all reality his games would be sparring games, he would help teach the pups (with Ragnar’s permission and guidance of course) how to fight, hunt, play, and be friendly.
Messages In This Thread
In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 27, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 27, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 28, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 28, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 29, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 29, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 31, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - June 03, 2014, 10:32 AM