Totoka River I hate the winter
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory's ears swiveled towards the noise, but she couldn't remove her eyes from the fiery view ahead. Finally, after fully taking in the sun set, the vixen turn to see a wolf -- at least what looked mostly of one -- before her, one with a similar figure to her own, but taller and broader. Having been to focused on the sight of the sky, she never picked up on the scent of him, now bathing her nose as the wind swept towards her. Instantly, having recognized him a male, she altered her stance somewhat to accentuate her most feminine features. Her eyes glazed over with a conterfiet of lust, and stepped in his direction.

It wasn't just one smell she noticed, but multiple. He lived in with a pack, his position unknown. A lightbulb flickered on in her mind, an idea. The season created a dire need of warmth, something she lacked greatly of, something a day or two of a home could provide. "Good evening." A voice soft and honeyed slipped from her mouth, her plan already begun to ensue. 

It always made her job easier when she always found attraction towards the puppet she would decide to play. Making not every word she spoke untrue or the desire in her eyes false. This was a situation of so. Her thoughts dissipated from the dying day over the sea or her compulsive clash ensuing in her brain. Now it only laid on him, the stranger before her.
Messages In This Thread
I hate the winter - by Emory - December 08, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: I hate the winter - by Emory - December 10, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Emory - December 14, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 04:53 AM