Sun Mote Copse patience & time
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
so the board ate this reply -- i replied the day you posted this -- but still counted it for my leader post requirement :l

[table width=55%][tr][td]eshamun knew that her sister had returned and was elated. the pack had strengthened within one another, and asherah had brought forth new life. quick upon her heels were the swelled bellies of honey and giana, and the ekar-aji was sated in the knowledge that the malkaria would thrive. a quiet trip to the shrine her sister had built stilled her nerves, and the ruddy woman, now ruffed in a crimson cloak of thickened fur, picked up the trail of arunik'ra's scent and followed it to the priestess' den.
there she breathed a sigh of relief to see the sunspear there, and following a brief pang of guilt that she had not maintained her sister's den, eshamun stepped forward. her movement was halted by the sudden shock as her eyes alit upon arunik'ra's belly — eshamun realized then that among the malkaria, she alone bore an empty womb, and the pain of it was surprising.
"tell me of your travels," eshamun breathed gently, stepping forward to clear the creepers and fallen twigs with small, precise movements.[/tr][/td][/table]

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
Messages In This Thread
patience & time - by Arunik'ra - December 07, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: patience & time - by Eshamun - December 11, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: patience & time - by Arunik'ra - December 14, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: patience & time - by Eshamun - December 17, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: patience & time - by Arunik'ra - December 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: patience & time - by Eshamun - December 22, 2016, 11:22 PM