Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
Cas did not consider what he had been through to be too much, but then again he was looking at it through the delicate lens of manhood. he shouldered what he must because he was a man, and a Mayfair to boot, despite having been raised by Lasher, who defied all such constrictive roles. the boy sighed, ears falling back against his skull at her sentiment, and smiled softly. "thanks." it meant more than he could articulate, that Rowan thought so highly of him. "that would be nice. i'm sure it would be great to go back to visit."
at his hips, his tail thumped once against the ground; he cleared his throat. "i'm glad you're here. with me," Casmir added in a rush, as if his intentions weren't completely evident.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM