make me feel alive
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud was not frustrated so much at taking care of the pups, but rather not being in the sun. She was a happy individual and the sun always filled her with joy and she could only gather glimpses of it lately when she had to relieve herself. Not that it was a bad thing, and she was doing her best to keep a happy attitude about it. She would not trade her children for anything and the little bit of depression that came with being cooped up she would take. They needed her and she wasn't about to walk out on them or the like simply because she needed some sun light. She figured she would revel in it even more when she could share it with them. And Ragnar was being a prince among men about it. making sure she got breaks when he could and taking care of the babes where he could. It was wonderful and she knew he was busy as well, so he was just as tired as she.

Thistle was momentarily alarmed as she could see the muscles tense on her husband. She wondered what was wrong and it worried her. If he was tense something was very wrong at least to him anyway and it bothered her. She waited patiently for him to gather his thoughts and speak to her about it.

Thistle's eye went wide, Why on earth would another pack settle so close to us? I know I am not very knowledgeable about packs and their mannerisms, but isn't that unusual. Ragnar what if they should gain more followers, we have quite a few, but they could maybe even turn some of our own against us. Are they are threat? Should we be worried that they will attack and raid us. Gods forgive me, but i'll kill any that threaten are children and it will not be done with mercy. Thistle was immediately worried, what if they decided to attack them this pack that was so near her new home. have you told pump? That is far to close it is mere meters away! Perhaps the amber colored wolf was overreacting, maybe her maternal instincts were warring with her, but she did not like the close proximity. They could merely swim to them and as soon as they touched beach they would be on their land and in their home.
Messages In This Thread
make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 29, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 30, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - May 31, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - June 01, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - June 02, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: make me feel alive - by Thistle Cloud - June 03, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: make me feel alive - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 07:51 AM