been called a monster, called a demon
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Ragnar admitted of not knowing anything about Nerian's skills as a naturalist. Which was a pity, because Pump had hoped that she would gain more knowledge, without asking the girl herself. It felt a little awkward to approach her now and show interest in her occupation, if the wolf-dog had told that they were in no need of a "naturalist" here in the first place. But life was all about taking challenges, this one - compared to the rest - was the easiest of them all.

"I wonder sometimes, if we should listen to them more," she said to Ragnar. Pump had her set beliefs about life and the way a pack should run, but at the same time she wasn't totally unwilling to learn something new. Thistle's skills were out of the question - they were too complicated, but bits and pieces of Ragnar's and Gavriil's background she found easier to relate to. And maybe Nerian's profession as "a naturalist" would prove to be useful too.

"Like you - for example," she turned to Ragnar. "Your task was to spread knowledge of your culture, yet I have heard very little about it," she didn't deny the fact that she hadn't shown much interest in it and had frowned at the idea of existence of gods in general. "Do tell."
Messages In This Thread
been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - May 19, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 26, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 28, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 08:24 AM