The Sentinels I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She was content to pad about, patrolling Donnelaith for any interesting events, as usual. She could hear wolves chattering not too far off, and casually adjusted her path so that she might be able to walk by them. It was curiosity and nothing more that led her to find a trio of wolves - one of which included her own, not so little, Ingram. The youth was immediately recognized by one of the wolves who had named him, seeming somewhat shocked, but not unfriendly. With a low chuckle, the young wolf approached from Ingram's rear, gently shifting her left shoulder so that she could gently nudge him forward as she went by. "Having a friend over today, Ingram?" She teased, an impish - but not unkind - smile curling her lips. Her gaze shifted from the boy, to the girl that was around his age, and then to Lotte, who she had not had a chance to talk to much. Her grin turned into a brilliant smile that she turned to Chusi, before nodding amicably to her packmate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him - by Muses - December 14, 2016, 11:51 PM