Redhawk Caldera well, if this is fate then we'll find a way to cheat
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
"Not really, no," she admitted, mentally scrambling even as Elwood indirectly voiced her own fears. "I don't think so." Raven licked her lips nervously, knowing exactly why he asked. "I'm not actually pregnant. The rest of the pack has to believe me. Mom has to believe me." That was a lot easier said than done, though.

Realizing she was breathing a little rapidly, the yearling took a moment to collect herself. Then she peeked up at Elwood and said, "It's actually a good thing. It means I can help her if she needs it. And considering she's going to be a single mom..." Raven trailed off for a moment before huffing quietly, "It's a blessing, not a curse."

She lapsed into silence for a long beat before asking, "You do believe me, don't you?" If she could convince at least one wolf of the truth, that meant she should be able to do the same with others. Elwood could vouch for her too. But Raven realized that, even for those who might trust her, this might be hard to swallow. There was no way to prove her case—except for giving it time—and she knew it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, if this is fate then we'll find a way to cheat - by Raven - December 16, 2016, 01:36 PM