Barrow Fields where weird and grim the standing stones
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
Casmir was not surprised to hear that Emaleth had left Donnelaith. it seemed like whatever wanderlust had gripped her during the famine had never left. what she was seeking, he'd never know. but his heart was pained to know that the sisters were separated; he glanced toward the ground. "it seems like ... maybe .. we had different ideas of what dad wanted." Lasher had reared Deirdre and Emaleth on witchcraft that Casmir neither understood or wanted, but maybe he'd done wrong by them with that gesture.
Em spoke of shadows, and Cas was reminded of what Aria had said. even as Dee's star shone, she eclipsed those around her, and the boy sighed heavily. "i'm sorry, sis." he hadn't scented a pack on her fur; he found her bi-hued eyes and smiled. "you know, if you wanted to come home with me, you could. just till the winter is over. don't want you to freeze, kid." had he known of Em's true feelings about Rowan and her kids, he wouldn't have offered, but as it were, Cas and his offer hung twisting in a naive breeze. "then you could strike out in the spring, find a place of your own." he shook his head. "i'm sure Dee understands. she's always been open like that."
"i can teach you to fight. and so can Connie, i bet." he smirked. "you'd be good at it."[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 16, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 17, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 18, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 19, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 29, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - January 01, 2017, 11:45 PM