Stone Circle Don't Eat Me Mama Bear
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Amber seemed happy with his reply, and he was glad he could do so by just allowing her family here. Well, near here, anyways. It would have been a different matter if they wanted to come and live, but even Amber seemed hesitant to allow them here. Steady fed off of that, and would definitely keep it in mind for the future. Althaia had been running from someone—could it have been her family?[/mdash]and that had ended badly. If Amber didn't want to be too close to her family, then Steady would back her up on that.

Steady looked thoughtful for a moment at Amber's offer of help while Valette was gone. Actually, it would be great if you could watch the pups while I do patrols, he said. I could bring them by the den on my out, and pick them up on my way back. He hoped that would work for her, and it meant she wouldn't even have to leave her den, or her pups, to watch @Nikai or @Keoni. I hope the spring is plentiful here, he said, regarding prey. The meadow and forest had looked appealing enough, and hoped it would be even more so come spring. It would allow everyone to eat well, before you have to make a trip, if you do at all. It would be beneficial to them all to have a few good hunts in before Amber and Grayday made their trek.

Tagging for visibility
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 04, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 10, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 11, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 18, 2016, 09:51 PM