Sunbeam Lair Kyōshi no seikatsu
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon had waited for a bit longer than she'd intended but she really didn't mind. It wasn't like she had anything to do but hunt for the pack and occasionally check out the borders and leave her scent. When the Obsidian hued woman arrived with a chuff to announce said arrival, Ava turned to face her. She had no idea that Asterr didn't take food from others so she placed her paw on the fish "I caught this for you. I thought that you might like it.." she said quietly. She had noticed that Asterr had given the fish a glance, and wasn't entirely sure if it was a negative or Positive glance or maybe just one of speculation. The woman always made her feel nervous, she wasn't entirely sure why but it probably had something to do with her distrust of Ava's lover. It made her feel like she too would be given less trust from the chieftess.

As Asterr asked why she had came she glanced at her paws for only a few hesitant moments before taking a deep breath and straightening her shoulders. "I am tired of being of no help to the pack and just wandering around aimlessly like a brokenhearted youth. I have an idea of something I would be proud and pleased to do, if you would trust me with the duty." she began making sure her voice stayed strong as she adressed Asterr, not wanting to be seen as a weakling anymore if she even was. "I know this might make you nervous but..i would be interested and honoured to mentor one of your daughters. I had Shiori in mind, but if you would rather me take on another that is alright. I have knowledge of animals, and I am fairly good at weaving words together to tell a story. I can teach them to catch fish with finesse and skill, and if you want I can help them get to know the tribe a bit better?"  she spoke with enthusiasm and hope, though she knew that it was only a 50/50 chance of her getting the job. 

She knew nothing of Motherly instincts so she wasn't certain if Asterr would be protective of them and not let them out yet, or trust them with another female. She meant no harm with the offer at all, taking the children from their mother was not on her list of things to do at all. Once finished she sat still, ears perked up and blue eyes glowing as she tensely waited for the Chieftess's answer.
Messages In This Thread
Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 20, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 21, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 30, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 30, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - January 17, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - January 28, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - March 07, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - March 07, 2017, 11:50 AM