Swiftcurrent Creek the fury
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#454a5f">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44495c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#414758">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f4554">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d4350"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a414c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383e47">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#353c43"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#333a3f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31383b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2e3637">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2c3433">s</FONT></i></span></p>
<span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">avatar by <b>karmencita</b>; table by <b>java</b></span>
43 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
She grumbled about the kraken that Cutthroat had mentioned and for a moment he shuffled his paws against the soft grasses at his paws wondering if, given the foul mood he suspected that Bazi was in — if her irate body language was any indication (it was a pretty clear one to him) — that maybe comparing her to the kraken had not been a precisely wise choice to make. “Aye, a kraken. It’s a colossal beastie that lives in the sea. Apparently it does Davy Jones’ — he was a fearsome Pirate — bidding and eats wolves.” He shrugged his shoulders as if he did not put much stock into the story. As it was, he did, but it kind of sounded ridiculous when he was explaining it to someone who wasn’t a pirate. It was probably just another fancy weaved tale his fellow pirates were rather good at making. “It’s a much better story when you’re younger.” He muttered under his breath before he let it go deciding that it wasn’t worth defending it regardless of what she thought because it really did sound awful far fetched.

Doubloon gold colored eyes watched as Bazi studied him intently and the Pirate’s ears laid back to half mast on his skull wondering if she was going to call him out on something like most of her pack mates seemed to like doing. Apparently, he was a good thing to make an example out of. He hadn’t particularly been happy about it but he was in no position to say or do anything and so he quietly took it because that was what was expected of him as their Captive. For a moment Cutthroat hesitated at her question torn between what he thought she might want to hear and what he really wanted to say. He was frankly, ok with the fact that they were gone. There was two less hostile wolves towards him and Fox chasing them out hardly affected him at all, in reality. “If they are dangerous she made the right decision. It was probably not an easy one but then again she should probably get rid of me too,” On that he really couldn’t grumble about because Tuwawi had been right despite how Cutthroat felt about being singled out personally.

“I have been complacent and docile but from the point of view of those who don’t know me, who haven’t been keeping an eye on me don’t know that and keeping me around as a Captive is contradicting because she kicked out two senior members of the pack for being dangerous.” Now that the spotlight wasn’t on him it was easy to see some of the others’ point of view (even if he disagreed with it). “What do you think of it?” He asked Bazi in turn.

Messages In This Thread
the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 29, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 31, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 13, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 16, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - July 04, 2014, 01:18 PM