we made our blight
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The woman — Blue Willow (I almost typed Black Widow, eep my mind is on Avengers LOL) — AKA the Beta chuckled to herself. It was a quiet sound as if she were remembering something that was politely amusing and while Grimlock found it kind of strange he decided not to comment upon it, but mostly this was because he was bordering the fence of being concerned that she was laughing at him and the fact that her lips had twitched at his awkward sort of bow thing that it meant she was well not impressed. Not that he blamed her. He wouldn’t have been impressed with him, either. He was just a gangly hoodlum and his connection to the important people here wouldn’t save his ass from anything. Grimlock understood this so well he expected it to be so. For a moment the raptor simply stared at Blue Willow unable to decide if he thought she was a nice person or not. As it was, his perception skills were rather rusty but the fact that she was …well quiet left him unnerved and he wasn’t sure how to perceive her.

“Yeah,” He responded to her question wondering why she named all of them. They were a big enough family as it was and to go through and list them all tended to make him breathless. Hell, naming just the ones that resided on the Plateau made Grimlock wonder if she had paused to draw in a breath between their names or not. “Don’t worry about it, we’re too big of a family to know us all,” Grimlock shrugged off her apology finding it odd that she had apologized. She wasn’t apart of their family so she didn’t have to know everyone. “So, uhm. I was just heading to the borders to, uh patrol.” Because he didn’t want her to think he was slacking off or anything. He had made a big promise to Peregrine that he intended to keep because he didn’t want to have to haul ass back to Flightless Falcons. Ever, if he could help it.

Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM